Remember this game tests geographical knowledge, speed and timing in equal measure. Are you quick enough? Do you know countries enough?
1. only the first attempt for each letter of the alphabet, following at least one attempt for each previous letter of the alphabet, will be counted. attempts containing more than one answer will be ignored and will not count.
2. correct answers score 1 point each, except for correct answers for a or z which score 5 points each.
3. incorrect answers incur a 1 point penalty each, except for incorrect answers for a or z which incur a 5 point penalty each.
4. since there are no acceptable answers beginning with w or x, any answer beginning with w or x will be counted as correct.
5. the player with the highest points total at the end of the alphabet wins.
Make sure you have read and absorbed the rules. Today's edition will kick off at 16:20 exactly. There'll be another thread then.
Feel free to post attempts in this thread, but they won't count.
So, see you at 16:20!