My department is on the 3rd floor of our office building. We overlook a main road and opposite is another office building. Almost eye level to our windows is a single bathroom of the other company across the road. They have frosted glass windows, however it can be noted that frosted glass at a distance is just as transparent as normal windows it's just a bit blurry. One of the guys in my office has a prime viewing spot and when there is someone in the bathroom across the road he yells out: "There's someone in the toilet", my whole department then stops what they're doing and we have a little look and try and guess what's going on. It's a unisex bathroom.
So far we have witnessed the following:
1. A young guy doing his hair for over 20min - we timed him
2. A young woman practising a speech in the mirror, including walking away from the mirror, spinning full circle and model walking back to the mirror - we all clapped
2. More women than men don't wash their hands after using the loo
3. So many people run their hands through their hair or touch their face before actually washing their hands
4. Two women changing in the bathroom with the window open. This completely made any frosted window void. They flashed their boobs on numerous occasions.
5. And yes, a guy wanking. There are 21 of us in my department. We all watched in horror and of course clapped when he finished. We then got a call from the floor above us to ask if we had witnessed this. So he had 2 floors watching him.
I am half tempted to let the office know we can see them.