Yeah, controversial I KNOW but it's a Bank Holiday weekend and mainly, I want to talk about GTAV with someone.
"BUT BEFORE THAT, HERE IS THE NEWS..."
- Last of Us coming out on PS4. Should be 7% shinnier.
- The Wii U is now as old as the Dreamcast was when it was killed off. It has sold around half the number Dreamcast had by this point. I'd still quite like one.
- World Cup Fever begins with the release of a new FIFA. Reminded me of that one (98?) where you could recreate the old WC Final in B&W.
Right, enough of that. Think GTAV addiction has now kicked in. Finding myself trying to work out devious ways to play it more often.
Just got to Los Santos with Trevor and think the next bit of fun is due to commence. Things I've enjoyed:
- Using that dune buggy to snatch the arms drops
- Setting fire to a house using a petrol can
- Attacking wealthy people on a golf course
- Flying under some bridges
Only thing I've really struggled with is the choppers. Had a few issues landing a plane but got the hang of it, but get me in a chopper and I can't do shit. Aced all the flying missions with Gold but can't even hit the bronze time with a copter; any tips? Or shall I just skip this bit? Wondered if it's just a waste of my time...
Anyhow, yeah GTAV - good fun. Did anyone ever solve those early serial killer / aliens / jetpack hidden storyline theories?