I've just tried to find the bajillion "sean" threads (and move them to the Errors board) but thought it probably easier to start this to compile them all.
Things I'm aware of and will hopefully be fixed in next 48hrs - thank you for all your donations!
- opening poster name
- line of broken code at the end of some articles pushing things out of line
- lack of score on reviews
- that line of broken html at the foot of the boards (which may be related to you not remaining signed in, but probably isn't)
Things which weirdly seem to have fixed themselves
- the issue with people using > and < breaking threads
Things that will need more far more developer time to fix (or possible missions for me after my ruby on rails course next week)
- blue dots to denote thread as read
- the #last link
- staying signed in on mobile
- dashboard view
- user profile "design"
- craploads of other stuff