these are so good seriously.
1. you'll never have to buy sanitary products ever again. saving you money and making the bin in your bathroom less gross / toilet less blocked
2. helps reduce cramps so you're not in pure agony every month
3. you don't need to take it out as often as tampons so you can comfortably wear it to bed. i also found it really useful when i worked in a restaurant and had to do 8 hour shifts without a toilet break. didn't need to worry about TSS.
4. it's comfortable, easy to insert/remove and doesnt have weird chemicals like tampons too
5. tampons absorb 65% menstrual fluid and 35% natural moisture which creates imbalances in the moisture and pH levels of the vagina. mooncups don't absorb/ cause dryness. if you have a light flow, it'll probably be easier and more comfortable to remove than a tampon.
6. it's easy to use and fun and comes in a cute little pouch with a ribbon
7. you get to have a more intimate experience with your period and can measure how much you've bled using the cool measurement lines
8. hahah tmi
buy one here cause some of the money will go to sean: