- City comfortably waltz past a lacklustre Chelsea
- Howard Webb inspires Arsenal past Liverpool, great wave of Twitter idiocy follows
- ThE bLaDeS cHoP dOwN tHe FoReSt!!!111$
- Wigan continue a robust defence of the cup against Cardiff, who probably didn't need the distraction
- Hull fans have probably already left in order to get to Brighton
In non FA cup news, Rooney's making it rain and Ian Holloway has moved to level 3 on the whacky scale, adding a novelty hat to his already hiLARious persona.