Did anyone see it? I wouldn’t normally write about Question Time and I don’t want this thread to decend into politics rant, but it was literally, the worst audience I’ve ever seen.
1) Petulant faced public schoolboy type in cheap Burton jacket with piping on the collar (these details matter so you understand he’s an awful man) outraged at Labour’s idea of a 50p tax rate then claiming it’ll scare aware the super rich French have helped create a property boom in London and that’s a good thing. (He mean an unsustainable bubble caused by people buying property as a reserve currency and fucking over Londoners).
2) Woman saying “why do we give aid to foreign countries”
3) Hairless male who can’t speak properly saying the same hign but more angrily in context of Syria, the worst humanitarian disaster probably since World War 2.
4) Crowd jeering and heckling like an any mob with pitchforks the Labour and then Lib Dem MP when they refused to give a yes / no answer to a long and complex argument about human rights deportation.
5) Ken Clarke defends right to smoke in sealed cars with children present, gets pointed out he’s on the British American tabacco board by left wing feminist panellist, Ken says “she’s obsessed” with rules and crowd cheer over her in support for Ken (!).
This doesn’t even do it justice. It was a baying mob of complete cunts. It wasn’t so much their views (although it was a bit) – It was the general mass twattery of the audience and their complete lack of respect to manners for the panel, let alone If that’s what Norwich has to offer, I don’t think I ever want to go.