(He really does live by his own rules, doesn't he, the lad!)
- United preparing £25m Luke Shaw bid. #killingfootball
- My Word! Big Ray joins Fulham.
- Pochettino thinks his players are losing becase they're too good-looking. Hmmm.
- Tello off to Liverpool.
- Dortmund sniffing around Diego Costa.
- Pulis trying to reassemble his Stoke dream team.
- Lukaku says Chelsea are rubbish.
United will beat Spurs. Arsenal and Liverpool both have routine home games. Chelsea will probably cheat their way to another three points at St Marys as Mourinho realises drawbridge mentality is his only chance of the title. Loads of other crap games.
We go to the Liberty, a ground we've not won at. They're out of form, but we're looking very leggy and are without Silva, Aguero, probably Zabaleta, so idk, would take a draw, but they could quite conceivably turn us over.
Swansea 1 City 1
Arsenal 3 Cardiff 0
Palace 1 Norwich 1
Fulham 2 West Ham 1
Liverpool 3 Hull 1
Southampton 1 Chelsea 2
Stoke 1 Everton 2
Sunderland 2 Villa 1
West Brom 1 Newcastle 2
United 3 Spurs 1
Predictions, thoughts, bets, FF tactics, BANTER...