I'm assuming everyone watches this - if you don't, it's basically Kitchen Nightmares but Ramsay reviews the hotel rooms as well.
- Opening titles are probably the worst/best I've ever seen - a glam rock group called Skyhooks sing "Hotel, Hotel Hell" over a title sequence that looks like it had a budget of anything up to £8.
- G-Rams seems to have realised that he's basically only known for swearing, and therefore swears so gratuitously that it just becomes weird.
- There seems to be some sort of contractually-obliged arse shot while he gets into a bath/shower each episode.
- He's really upped the patronising of the less senior staff.
- Good summaries at the end of what's happened since he left - the one the other night said that the bank had closed the hotel shortly afterwards, and the owner now worked in Guantanamo Bay.