Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
go on, look, it's on the left hand side of your profile page.
wtf, Michael Aspel.
i knew it.
let it go, facebook.
no.12 - filling out this list
the rest are from the same friend sending me football/simpsons things. That probably is accurate and depressing
for a Google+ account, that you have to now have, I put it down as Moker Shipping.
They sent me an email saying my account would be suspended after a deadline as it's nto a real name.
I appealed and they told me to "upload official documents proving my real name".
Literally FUCK THE FUCK OFF.
Nothing to do with Facebook.
terrifying that they've bothered to look up your real name, but quite funny as it's you.
"email similar to name, has word in it not listed as name (either moker or shipping) flag as wrong".
But asking me to upload official documents? Fuck that. Why they are forcing people to reveal their true identities on the internet I have no idea.
this is why I don't get a Google (Android) phone. They collect everything about you from it. More than from chrome and gmail and everything else.
I'm telling you, nothing good will come from Google. Wait until they partner up with Facebook, then we're fucked (already happening).
After my 360 inexplicably asked me for my Live password, which I don't think I've been asked for since I set the fucker up. Obviously, I had no clue what it was.
Tried resetting it, but the email address I set it up with doesn't exist anymore. Filled in a form with my account and personal details, to try and get a reset link to another email address.
They decided I wasn't me and blocked my account. Cunts.
It's ludicrous isn't it?
Everything has to be logged into, tracked, saved.
It's like a voluntary xkeyscore
More the fact I can't play my Xbox online
your xbox will become self aware and kill you and your family.
YOU BETTER START CARING SON.
Or the handscan machine at work will grab hold of me and pull me into the shredder next to it
I've had a GOOD year
and says that I bloody deserved it, which I thought was nice.
ps it would be good to catch up again sometime soon if you're around!
Are you around on the 20th? Are you going to Retrospectacular? If both of these are a no - we will fix a little something.
let's plan the fun
21st century living huh?
YOU'RE NOT IMPRESS ME MUCH
OH OH OH-OH YEAH
YOU HAVE LOTS MOVES
BUT IS THAT, HAVE ONE TOUCH
DON'T GETTING WRONG YEAH I THINK THAT IS RIGHT
BUT WOULDN'T KEEP ME WARM ON MY MIDDLE OF A NIGHT
WAAAAAA WO WAAAAAA WO WAAAAAAAA
YOU'RE NOT IMPRESS ME MUCH
YOU'RE NOT IMPRESS ME MUCH
is this real?
Look at something i wrote on the boards a while ago
are we...the same?
c_r you'd better lawyer up about now.
THAT SHOULD BE MY MOMENT OF THE YEAR.
No irony involved whatsoever.
Not even withstanding that at 14 I was in love with one of its perpetrators.
it TELLS you what your biggest moment is? how does it know
comments and likes, in date order.
can you do this for DiS pls
if thats the case, I fully expect the topless photo of me and my mate Ahj at a wedding to be the best moment of this year.
pretty much confirming I've done fuck all in 2013
A battenburg cake that went horribly wrong
A few other food pics
A few links to weird news/sports articles that me and a friend constantly send to each other.
What a year!
threatening to kill dog owners
super mario bros coin sound notation
going to the zoo
"the ridiculous state of men's clothes shopping"
my kids playing with fx pedals
buying less milk
getting a dog
Someone rate my year for me please.
Mean you need to kill yourself
yeah. My Best of 2013 has been laced with a tragic inevitability.
Not getting the dog until mid-February though so I have a couple of months left. It's due to be born on Xmas day. Shall we call it Jesus?
- a picture of my car with loads of bird shit on it
- a post where I said "stop fucking snowing you dick"
- a post about ice-cream I made last night.
That last one didn't feel like a key 2013 moment but I guess I'll remember it for years to come.
1. Finally got around to making a video for Kim Jong Il Looking At Things: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic7Wyu00EXI
2. Some guy pushed in between me at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Noticed his Dim Mak Records bag and then realised it was Steve Aoki.
3. People looking at me like I was famous on the tube. Turned out I'd sneezed a winner onto my jumper. Should have known.
4. A Radiohead side project gig. The only place you need to queue for the gents.
5. Curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Another one ticked off the bucket list. — in Pune, India.
6. The things I remember better than anything else are spoilers to films I haven't seen. No matter how hard I try to forget them, even if I know nothing else about the film, the spoiler is forever present. Schools should be using this to improve their teaching techniques helping students remember things. Vote Steve.
7. View from my desk (LME)
9. THE CLAW (photo of Lloyd with his hand in a claw-shaped cast)
10. Just did one of those aerobics videos thinking "They're probably not that hard" and now trying to decide whether I'm going do a sick or faint or both. Touché DVD lady, touché.
11. Photo of my brother & sister-in-law at their wedding.
12. Photo of my sister-in-law with a sparkler in her wedding dress.
13. Video of "Sliding on the DEATH SLIDE OF DEATH. CAN YOU HANDLE IT? NO I DO NOT THINK THAT IS LIKELY — at Playzone Portsmouth."
14. I saw on the front page of The Metro this morning a picture of Kate Middleton and the headline "OH BOY". Without having seen any of the rest of it, I can only assume that Dr. Sam Beckett leaped into her yesterday.
15. Photos of Mogwai / Zidane, and some food event thing in Haggerston.
16. Duplicate of 15 (FUCKS SAKE FACEBOOK).
17. Photo of a pancake made to look like a face sent to me by a friend.
18. Taste of Christmas & impromptu Mark Zukuri houseparty last night. Once Upon A Christmas & Chop Shop sirloin this evening & The Dismemberment Plan tomorrow night. I'm a let you finish, but this may be the best weekend of all time.
19. My profile pictures
20. THERE ARE ONLY 19 THINGS HERE FACEBOOK YOU FUCK.
your friend lives in a crack den.
for the first time in ages and I see someone's tagged me into some very ugly photos!
Thanks a fucking bunch. I'm so depressed.
what exactly does it say?
just above the 'about' bit
yep, the topless photo was on there...
Leaving old company
Getting new job
Pic of gf looking super hot.
Thanks fb you're the best.
I've clearly done exactly 20 things this year
I bet 1995 is going to kick ass. Happy New Year and the like.
> Went on a training course with work
> Watched the Six Nations
> Got some vouchers from Tesco for cheap Haribo
> Watched Jungle Book a lot
> Enjoyed 4 or 5 news stories all loosely falling under the category "Places it's all kicking off"
> Had a weekend in Germany
> Didn't fill in where I went to school on Facebook
Where's that thread where we rate 2013 out of 10? Mine's clearly an 11.
According to Facebook my 20 biggest moments of the year are: Dan thw being put on as a sub in my Football Manager game, Sahving my head, Watching a sunset, Being sick and locked out of my flat, Roast Dinner, EDL coming to Brighton, Photos of my cousins, Saying I'm too cool and sexy for Star Wars day, Young Fathers being awesome at TGE, Rik's poem to Cliff (from the 80s), Me sulking over not being at Glastonbury, Me watching Rolf from the Muppets play piano, Me saying I want to go see Mark Kozelek @ All Saints Church Brighton (I never attended this gig), Me winning tickets to see Paramore from drownedinsound.com, Being drunk and writing a song about my bum, Fries and Pulled Pork, Me no longer sulking about Glastonbury due to getting tickets, Cider Fest, Cider Fest, Sobriety..... I have to say my HIGHLIGHTS this year have been a tad underwhelming... facebook a crash course in making you feel completely redundant! HAPPY NEW YEAR
I'm singing this post to the tune of "Subterranean Homesick Blues II"
But it was about as exciting as Kodaline
"Queen Isabella of Jerusalem was unlucky in marriage: her third husband Henry of Champagne ruled Acre as kind of Jerusalem and fathered two more daughters by her - but reviewing German Crusaders in 1197, HE WAS DISTRACTED BY HIS DWARF AND FELL BACKWARDS OUT OF A WINDOW. Then she married Amaury of Lusignan, King of Cyprus, who died of a SURFEIT OF WHITE MULLET in 1205."