pretty sure it's the best ever episode of comedy. there isn't a wasted scene, and pretty much every line's amazing.
- "Sergio Georgini"
- the Botham quote.
- "in my experience, women who work in factories ARE slappers"
- "mine's not that size, it's very, VERY tiny...but it is made of plastic"
- Brent's Jim Bowen impression.
- Tim taking the staff on a tour of the warehouse.
- "hence the..."
- the entire dildo scene.
- '...and Rory Bremner'.
- 'What's your biggest disappointment?', 'Alton Towers'.
- "i prefer a flan"
- Neil and Finchy's banter.
- "£1200 an hour", "...so you do the math", "yeah, that's £1200 an hour"
- "i'll do you from behind if you want, if it's just a quick in and out"
- Brent's Corrs rant.
Fucking great telly.
Earn indie points below my claiming you hate Gervais, that the Office is shit, that this isn't even the best episode of said series, or that the US Office is better...