Roasted one on Sunday. The wife won't eat chicken, ridiculously.
So far I've eaten:
- obligatory few handfuls when fresh out of the oven
- a serving along with my roast dinner on Sunday
- had a giant yorkshire full of chicken for lunch yesterday
- another few scraps before going out to the cinema last night
- large chicken noodle soup at brunch today
Got a small tupperware full left. The tupperware in question is probably the volume of two decks of cards. Suprisingly large amount of chicken in there though.
Feel a bit chickened out. Wish it could taste freshly roasted for days on end.