While Adybongo holidays in the Congo, he’s given me permission to start a football thread. Following a similar plan to last year’s successful Brighton away day, we’re offering another seaside jaunt to the UK’s answer to San Francisco:
- Train down from London around noon on Saturday
- Match around 2pm (TBC) Saturday afternoon
- Invite to a party organised for Saturday evening at a private venue 5 mins from the station from 7pm – 1am (there will also be girls there and stuff)
- Plenty of options for further fun post-party – was the Green Door Store last time round
- Option to stay overnight or take a train back that evening (last train to London is 23.47)
- Train back home Sunday afternoon for those who stay over
Ideally we’ll play 11-a-side but, given the struggle we’ve had finding 11 let alone 22 for Exeter, that might not be possible. The sooner you reply with your IN or OUT though the sooner we’ll know whether to book a full-sized pitch or something suitable for 5-a-side or 8-a-side instead.
Brighton locals and/or non-DiS Football regulars very welcome for the game and party too. The more the merrier.
Last time out, this man had the time of his life: https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/553761_10152274767720527_670977974_n.jpg