what've you been buyin', lads?
went to ASDAS this week.
- was thiking about things that i always buy if they're slightly reduced, but never buy if they're not, like them big plastic pots of soup. £1.50 - NAH. £1 - in mah belly. weird that.
- nacho pizzas. why?
- bought a coupl'o loaves of Burgen bread. really great stuff.
- alomost got some apricot wheats, dunno what i was thinking.
- ASDAS own-brand Amaretto, or at least the cheap one they sell. well nice.
- Walkers SunBites are, for me, now in the Champions League of crisps. used to consider them a bit of a niche crisp for women, but my word, they're splendid.
- chilli salami. aye.