was thinking before about how i like a buttered crumpet or two with a glass of juice for breakfast sometimes, and that how every brand of crumpet i've ever tried has been rank and tasteless bar Warburtons, whose crumpets are light and airy pockets of absolute joy.
got me thinking if there's anything else, food products or otherwise, where one brand is absolutely, undeniably superior to all of its other competitors?
- what's a crumpet? (40 points)
- i've never eaten a crumpet. passive-aggresive 'cheers'. (50 points)
- hahaha, crumpets, what are you, six? (60 points)
- Warburtons?!? we don't have them in London (70 points)
- i can afford a healthier, more rewarding breakfast, thanks (80 points)