- Pepe Reina goes on loan to Napoli. While I'll miss the Pepe flag in the Kop he was pretty poor last season.
- The two French clubs wazz the GDP of a small country on €din$on Cavani and Hulk (currency nickname pending).
- Real Madrid hump Bournemouth 6-0; various Premiership clubs hump various far eastern countries by similar scorelines.
- Crystal Palace sign Jose Campana. Anyone?
- Spurs continue a new Premiership tradition of plundering the Belgian national team by agreeing a fee for Nacer Chadli.
- Tito Vilanova leaves Barca for health reasons. While BETTING has been SUSPENDED (probably) on AVB to Barca, an internal promotion looks more likely, with Jordi Roura the probable successor.
- Loads of Rooney and Suarez nonsense.