Fuck it, we're going to have to go back to the usual format, these Ricky Otto-length weekly ones just go all grey for me, and take an age to open. Even without my ten posts or so of absolute gold a day the last couple have been ridiculously long. Cue twelve posts.
- Confederations Cup Final tomorrow, Brazil v a probably leggy Spain. Would've fancied Spain by a goal, but that extra time in that heat and not so much rest, think i'd slightly favour Brazil now. Predictions?
- England's U20's play Egypt in their final World Cup group game, having drawn their opening two. Not sure if a carve-up in the other game can send them out or not.
- Swansea re-sign De Guzman. Good player.
- Stoke snap up another thug defender.
- Ashton-under-Lyne born Italy midfielder Simone Perrotta retires.
- Coventry fans kicking off.
- Milan and Napoli eyeing up Vidic.
- Spurs trying to gazump Liverpool for that Armenian fella with the long name, still thretening to sign Daveed Villa.
- Good lad Iniesta bales out former club.
- Ruddy snubs Chelsea.
Any other business?