That's right, Parsefone. I'm going for it. We can manage a weekly one, right?
Some real STUFF has happened this week and a bit more looks likely to happen as the week progresses. A quick run down ...
- Mourinho returns to Chelsea, gives first interview which presses all the right buttons for both those who adore and despise him.
- Martinez edges closer to the Everton job as Dave Whelan announces an announcement, rather than just the first thing that popped into his head.
- Sevilla confirm Jesus Navas is off to City. Cracking player from the little I know and definitely what City need, presuming he sticks around.
- Wolves confirm Kenny Jackett as their new manager.
- Neymar completes his move to Barca.
- More meandering speculation about Wayne Rooney and clubs who obviously aren't going to buy him.
- CONFEDERATIONS CUP BUILD UP, BITCHES.