Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
Last bite of my toast I spotted it. Will I have the boak all night?
Should have gone to buy pizza.
Old chap who worked there was always loathe to chuck stuff away as per regulations since it wasn't even mouldy. Hed been a baker for years and had no problem with mould, on account of it being natural.
He absolutely fucking stunk though, I've never known someone to have a full-on aroma following them around. He wasn't particularly unkempt either, although he was pretty healthy for and old fella.
They gie me the boak
They're ok. Crisp sarnie it is!
Seriously though, you're probably going to die.
No hangover either. Though I was gutted when I got up and realised I couldn't make toast for breakfast.
I saw a mouldy piece of bread on the street earlier today... and then a dead pigeon a few miles down the road. Now people would usually say the pegion was ran over, but I think it's skull got concaved mid flight as a result of eating some of the mouldy bread and it dropped to a miserable death 2 miles down the road.... I thought of you :( RIP
and your clap is sorted now as well
Mouldy bread that hasn't had "mould inhibitor" added to it is fine.
Bread made with mould inhibitor might last longer without going mouldy, but the mould that eventually grows on it is carcinogenic.
isnt it :(?
& 2 daffodils
i am not dead
But eating a pack of 20 will.
i wouldnt recommend eating any
I ate steak that was 2 days past use by last night.
This morning my tummy hurts.