i'm still not allowed to put metal in a microwave? that should be at thing by now
physics and stuff.
it's the moisture/polar molecules in the objects that gets heated up, not the thing.
what happens is that metal is essentially the metal becomes a conductor, like a wire, and sparks stuff. not good.
you can get other forms of 'fast heat' that accept metal by the way
gas for example is pretty quick
which i thought was what you were after
or did you really mean ways of cooking things quicker
Also he makes a good point.
Why also don't we have wireless electricity yet? FFS
it's just no safe to stand between these
has a metal lining and a metal grill thing that you put the plate on
jordans taken up your slack and his threads are SO SHIT
and who would want that?
the smell was not good
SUB-THREAD: what's the best thing you've ever destroyed in a microwave?
when confronted with a large wasp in his kitchen, opened the microwave and waited for the wasp to go inside
it survived 5 minutes on 900 watts
we had to give it props and let it go
managed to release it in the garden
don't know what became of it
pretty mean of us
I think you're shit at microwaves or you confronted a dehydrated wasp.
Or you are responsible for Waspzilla
but it did not die - not during those 5 minutes anyhow
Which is why the plate rotates. If it doesn't, it's either a combo microwave or may have a rotating microwave source/deflector.
The wasp was probably sitting in a cold spot not giving a single fuck.
that was your horrible ATP breakfast
to both points
as soon as I saw that you'd posted in this thread, I knew exactly what it would be about
but i like it
The flash on and off randomly in pretty colours. Don't expect them to work afterwards tho
Report this thread