Right so 2 weeks have past since the last round of nominations and voting begun, so it's time to do it all over again.
In case you missed last week's game it can be found here:
The Steam group can be found here:
Right so the guidelines are the same as last week:
* One nomination per entry
* If you like the nomination & are whiling to pay the asking price then ^this the post, you may vote for as many games as you wish (so you can vote at anytime without worrying about the decision in doing so biting you in the arse) but try to keep it to the ones you have the most interest in playing so it's more likely to get picked.
* If you post a game then please provide a link to where to buy the game & some basic details such as price, available platforms and genre.
* £9.99 price cap
* Deadline for nominations is Tuesday and the game with the most votes/^this's by Thursday lunchtime *to coincide with the Thursday gaming thread* will be the game picked. The reason the is a deadline is to try and give every nomination a fair shot with a couple of days to allow everyone to vote. In the case of a tie the game will either be selected based on how many games the user has had picked in the past and if that's level then I'll need to draw it out of a hat or something.
* If it's an old game then please make sure the are no system compatibility issues.
* No console exclusives
* Must have low system requirements! If it looks like it may struggle on lower end PC's/Macs but you aren't sure then leave a link anyways but mention you aren't sure so people can check and someone who would know can confirm if it is or not.
Please leave Steam ID's if you wish ID's as it's likely that quite a few multiplayer games will be nominated and they'll be more fun with others need people to play it with.
IF you nominate a multiplayer game thats competitive please make sure it's not a game you've already mastered.
If possible & if a single play game with traditional campaign/single player mode please include an estimated length.