1. did a forward roll
2. went swimming
3. had a power cut
4. spilt something
5. laughed uncontrollably
2. Last September, was swimming every week for a few weeks but then stopped
3. While I was at work a fortnight ago but it was in my flat so it didn't affect me
4. Can't remember
5. Wednesday last week whilst on the phone
2. Last May
3. Not a full one for years, but the circuits tripped a month or so ago
4. A couple of days ago (tea, on my desk)
5. A month or so ago. It was to do with Richard Wilson.
2 and 3. last time i went swimming they had a power cut while i was in the pool and we all got evacuated out.
4. wednesday. it was make up and i spilt it all over the bed and my new dress.
5. wednesday in the pub. it was some thing sheeeeeit said but i cant remember what it was now.
or were you just stood in the car park in your swimming costume?
but yeah it was really surreal.
2. While snorkeling in Malaysia, so last October.
3. Don't remember.
4. Bran flakes on the floor last week.
5. Watching Louis CK's 'Chewed Up' last weekend.
1. Last year at a Scout camp as part of the Early Morning Run
2. Properly in Houston, in my "own" swimming pool. I think I've been to the swimming since, but only used the steam room.
3. In Houston too, during Tropical Storm Hermine.
4. Last week - coffee, in work, on my keyboard.
5. Tuesday, when I farted very loudly whilst doing some crunches and my dog woke up.
1. did a forward roll = 1st year secondary school: 1980
2. went swimming = every Sunday morning
3. had a power cut = 2 weeks ago
4. spilt something = 2 nights ago: wine
5. laughed uncontrollably = when skillz11 was caught with his cock in the Henry hoover