Jesus, been ages since i started one of these hasn't it? Is it still frowned upon for some people to start work a bit earlier than the unskilled 9-5 London-based office drones and that?
Don't know if i said, but i'm not really into my vulgarball nowadays. Becoming a big fan of the Europa League, though, now Europe's premier (in terms of excitement and balance) inter-country club knockout competition. Anyway...
- More glorious failure for the Bin Dippers, as the only English team who actually went all out to qualify...don't.
- Mou Sissokho dives a bit to ensure Le Toon make it through.
- Mou Dembele nicks it for the Sours late on, but this lad's really the star of the show - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmj7cUsYAos
- Chelsea bore their way to an aggregate win over Sparta Prague.
- Holders and double winners Atletico Madrid OUT.
- Classless Ajax binned off in Bucharest.
- Edinson & Co pissed on by Plzen.
Benfica still my tip to win it.