It was good right, a little CBBC at times but I have the following questions / issues:
1) If they were all powerful, why was Grant able to kill that bloke and then just walk out?
2) didn't the civil servent Scottish guy not worry about hsi wife once he legged it off after killing his "Polish" mistress?
3) Why did Milner burn down the warehouse full of the vaccine? She justified it at the end by going "oh it might of worked but might not of"
4) Was it purposeful that Arby's death just wasn't shown at all and might be basically not something that happened?
5) That Ian guy can't really act