please detail below your ideal bacon sandwich...
- medium-sized granary rolls
- Lurpak, not any other butter, and certainly not margarine (spread on both inner sides of the roll)
- a little but not too much tomato ketchup, any brand, they're all exactly the same
- thick bacon, 2-3 slices per roll (you don't have to go overboard £££-wise, just make sure it's a) smoked, and b) quite thickly sliced) cooked until the fat is very crispy
- bacon to be cooked on an uncleaned, fat-soaked, tin-foiled grill. really adds flavour. the more times you cook on it, the better your bacon butties are. truthbomb.
- a pinch of ground pepper, white ideally, but brown/black's fine
- served with a big mug of Yorkshire tea, milky, whole or steralised milk, two sugars.
Indie points available:
- i don't eat animals (50)
- who has sugar in their tea?!?!?! (75)
- urgh! whole milk, you must be about 43 stones (100)
- i'd rather have some granola (125)
- HEART ATTACK ON A PLATE!!! (150)