* Man Utd squeeze past Newcastle 4-3 in a very exciting game full of GOALS and CONTROVERSY. Fergie delays the start of the second half by an hour by engaging the assistant referee in heated discourse.
* Stoke beat Liverpool 3-1 at the home of football. I watched 15 minutes and they did actually play some good football. Not a lot, but some. I did see more of Spurs, who looked great in the second half against lowly Aston Villy.
* Sunderland beat Man City 1-0 undeservedly (apparently) for the second year in a row at the SOS. Adam Johnson squeaks in a shot that Joe Hart should really have stopped.
* *SPINNING TEXT* Sean O'Driscoll is sacked by Nottingham Forest literally twenty seconds after besting rivals Leeds 4-2. I'm only a mile away from the ground and i'm on Mark Hughes watch. *SPINNING TEXT*
* Celtic won, i think.
* In the PL Title hunt, you can get Man City at 4-1, which after last season is absolute madness with Man Utd a RVP injury away from relegation. I've stuck £10 on them and £10 on Chelsea (7-1).
How was christmas?