Help me and my buddies out. We're developing a chick-snagging conversation that we 'just happen' to be discussing in the lift when hot girls around the office get in. So we need your help in refining the formula... So go on. Help then.
- Yeah it was £360 in the end, so I made it up to an even £400.
- Nice... So this one was the Sue Ryder one?
- No that was last month, this was a place called Forget Me Not
- Oh that children's hospice?
- Yeah we did one for that last year, that coast to coast one?
- I remember! Didn't you end up giving about £200 of that yourself!? When are you gonna sort another one of those out?
- Soon man, soon. I properly love those kids. You know, as ill as those little cherubs are, you can still see that glimmer of pure life in their eyes and I just want to do anything I can for them. You know what I mean?
- You don't have to tell me. Ever since I lost my wife I've just had a hole that I can't seem to fill. I like to think that every penny I raise for those wonderful children brings me one step closer to her. Sometimes I can feel her looking down.
- Hey. Look, if you ever need anyone to talk to, a shoulder to cry on then I'm here. I'm here for you. I'm just that kind of a guy. I care.
- I can see that, you went through the same thing with Holly and it's turned you into a real rock. A real dependable, honest person.
- And hey, someday you'll meet another special girl, and dang it, she's going to be the luckiest girl in the world.
- Thanks bro, that means a lot. Hey I'll see you in church!
- Wouldn't miss it!