Even Villa-Stoke didn't manage to ruin a weekend of some quite exciting football. Some highlights ...
- Van Persie's late winner following City's fight back
- City throwing money at their problems WAHEYYYYY
- Glen Johnson scoring a belter while Shelvey played up front
- Everton scoring twice in injury time to down Spurs
- Norwich and Swansea going goal crazy
- Torres taking a penalty
- Cazorla 'winning' a penalty
- Messi officially becoming God
- Falcao scoring all of November's goals in a single game
Some other stuff happened, but the above was more than enough to occupy me, so please fill in the gaps.