* Newcastle beat a ten man Wigan. maybe Wigan's sending off was unjust, maybe it wasn't. Birgimana does what Tiote can't do in 35 attempts and scores with a delicious shot from outside the box.
* Everyone hates Arsenal, who are after Jan the Man as a replacement for Van the Man.
* Everyone hates Man City, who will outrageously play a 'second team' in the Europa League should they qualify.
* Nani apparently off in January. If this is true he's played his last game for Man Utd.
* Liverpool want Sturridge, but they don't want to pay that much for him.
* Sneijder wants to come to England. After playing Phil Jones as an AM in the second half against Reading maybe such a signing isn't as redundant as it seems.