beef, pork, turkey & gammon, as much roasties & veg as you can eat - £7.49. What's not to like?
Tell us about times you've had carveries...
INDIE POINTS FOR THIS ONE:
- what's a Toby Carvery? (50 points)
- urgh, i bet it's all so stodgy, etc, etc (75 points)
- some sort of comparison to Wetherspoons (100 points)
- actually, i prefer to buy all the ingredients myself and do it from scratch (125 points)
- any mention of 'dinner party' from a London-based DiSer (150 points)
- something about fat people (175 points)
- i'm having vietnamese takeaway instead (200 points)