* Newcastle hold Liverpool to a draw. Suarez was superp yesterday, should have set up the winner but for Shelvey flapping, and a great goal to boot. Cabaye's finish was lovely too. Not sure about the sending off, as Coloccini looked to make an effort to pull out of the challenge, but at full pace I can see why the ref gave red.
* In yesterday's other PL game QPR v Reading finishes as EXACTLY the same scoreline! Didn't watch the game, so fill me in?
* On Saturday Man Utd were the only team in the top six to get a win, comfortably beating Arsenal whilst Chelsea and Man City draw away from 'ome. Tottenham are humbled by Wigan, with the fans literally chasing AVB out of town.
* Elsewhere, Mick McCarthy gets Ipswich going, Charlie Austin scores again, Holloway-less Blackpool get a tonking from Derby and at the other side of Brian Clough Way Millwall destroy Forest.
* In the FA Cup lots of cupsets happen. I can only remember Torquay losing though.