Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
you can ask me yes / no questions only.
Has to be.
were you dressed as a hotdog or were they?
were you the one dressed as the hotdog?
celebrity was just with them
and we met in berlin
Senior? Never, never, never
Ian Paisley dressed as a hotdog in Berlin. Who's have thought
which is why he couldn't fix the threadsmash
1. Are they male?
2. Are they under 30?
3. Are they primarily famous for their film career?
4. Are they primarily famous for their music career?
5. Are they primarily famous for their TV career?
6. Are they primarily famous for their sports career?
7. Would they win in a fight with Pudsey Bear?
8. Are they American?
9. Are they an A-lister?
10. Is it Dane Bowers?
1. what was the name of their first pet?
2. how many uncles do they have?
3. how would you characterise their career thus far, assuming they are still alive?
11. Are they over 40?
12. Did their music career begin before 1985?
13. Are they more famous as a solo artist than as a member of a group?
14. Does their first name begin with a letter from A-M?
13. probably yes
13. this is not a y/n question
15. Does his surname contain three or more syllables?
16. Has he had a UK top 40 hit since 2001?
17. If I bought him a kebab, would he eat it?
18. Has he ever performed at Glastonbury?
19. If all people were suddenly turned into either ducks or chimps, would he be a duck?
20. Is he 5'9" or taller?
no, they are not more famous as a solo artist
it's definitely Phil Collins
it was Phil Collins
2. has anyone guessed a fellow band member?
3. it is Phil Collins?
Come on, out with it.
I need to get this settled before I can sleep tonight.
is it bon jovi?
It's an American male musician (not a rapper), primarily famous for his music career, aged over 40. He's in a band which is as famous as himself, if not more so, and (this is the game-changer) *somebody in this thread has already guessed one of his bandmates*.
He's at least 5'9" tall, his music career began before 1985 and he's played at Glastonbury, but he's had at least one UK top 40 hit since 2001.
He's an A-lister, would partake of a kebab if one was bought for him, and has not been ordained into the Catholic church. The best he could hope for in a fight with Pudsey Bear is a draw.
His first name begins with a letter from A-M, and his surname is of one or two syllables only. It is not Dane Bowers or Phil Collins, yet despite this legz_akimbo still doesn't want to sleep with him.
If so, I'm backing this all the way.
they haven't. BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD GUYS.
I'm making this my 4/3 favourite.
The great bald spoon.
that's what google told me anyway
I would've said this last night if it wasn't for the kebab thing.
None of you, thanks.
guns n roses
(it's blatantly Frank Carson, btw).