Not sure if this has been done before but it is a nice idea, no?
You put the skills you require and those you can offer, thus creating a repository of skills that we can draw on forever more!
- Editorial and writing on social policy, mental health.
- Arts reviewing
- Copyediting and proofreading up to PhD level
- Tutoring in literature and language up to Masters Level
- Communications and PR consultancy for HE and Third Sector
- Web development
- Graphic design
- Financial/investment advice
Comedy answers are of course welcome, but these things can be genuinely useful so show some love for the collective spirit!