Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
whats your brand of choice?
Just because no-one else smoked them. Changed regularly, though.
- Started on Berkeley Red because they were bigger and cheaper (98p for 10, i think)
- Went onto Bensons just because they were BY FAR the most popular then and all my mates smoked them
- Moved on to Embassy No.1 because of above
- then Embassy Mild just to be different, stayed on these for ages
- Marlborough Red just because of the little pull-out bit of foil
- Royals briefly, but the extra 4 cigs weren't worth the rank taste
- Regal because my mate's mum had a huge stash of duty frees
- Sovereign when they come out as they were dirt cheap
- converted to L&B becase Sovereign had trees in them which made skinning up near impossible
- B&H Silver because they were new and on offer for about a year
- Silk Cut whilst trying to give up
Gave up in about 2004.
That sounds like an awful lot of smoking up to 2004.
Well, it didn't seem young then, most people seemed to do it. Might not be the case so much now, idk.
it's a shit tobacco, but i find i can't finish many other brands. i do like a flavoured one every now and then
only had them once though
or Lucky Strikes
liquorice rizlas, and a pack of extra slim filters.
My mate just bought me back a 50g pack of Golden Virginia from Belgium though so thats good too.
i always thought you were a bird.
that stuff tastes like leaves.
at least its better than amber leaf
But I used to like a variety. I figured people drink different types of beer (well, some people stick to always Carling or something I suppose), eat different foods so why not different cigarette brands? I liked "proper" fags. Man fags. Wild west fags. Stuff like Marlboro Red, Lucky Strikes, Camels. But I'd go for anything that tickled my fancy at the time. JPS, Dunhill, even Lamberts. Menthols occasionally.
Roll ups: blue drum, green rizla, menthol filter tips.
I started smoking cigarettes after primavera Porto and went back to rollies the other day. I'm still really undecided.
I don't really smoke but if I'm out with smokers I find myself joining them. Silly man.
anyone remember them? Seems kinda weird that they even existed now.
Nothing else will do.
Started on whatever was cheap at the time £1.06 for 10 L&B, moved on to Marlboro Lights, smoked them for ages, quit for 2 years, got back onto Marlboro Lights and now I smoke menthols, usually JPS or Marlboro Menthols if I've got that 'just been paid' glow.
Also, I've tried many different brands of cigarette in my time, but I still can't enjoy the taste of any of them compared to rolling tobacco. Urgh.
or if I'm buying actual cigarettes not just tobacco then probably Marlboro Red, Camel Blue or Lucky Strike
I don't have any real brand loyalties
But only when I'm drunk nowadays, as discussed.
The 60p for 20.
I live in China.
Probably killing me faster.
As i got a shit ton from Morocco a few months back.
But my favourite is Domingo. Difficult to get though.