* The Europa League restores a bit of pride to our fair league with Liverpool and Newcastle picking up narrow wins and Tottenham scraping back a draw. The apocalypse draws closer as Obertan and Downing both score on the same day. Didn't watch any of the games but apparently they were alright.
* Wenger hits out at Arsenal fans. Not literally, but figuratively. Can't be bothered to type out any quotes, but that is what it says in The Daily Mirror.
* Mancini also faces a player revolt according to The Daily Mirror after an 'inquest' into their performance against Ajax away. Why an inquest? They were beaten by a very good team away from home in the champions league. That's all there is to it.
* Also speaking of The Daily Mirror there's a really good interview with Billy Sharp in there today, a year on from the loss of his child. I sometimes see Forest players in clubs or restaurants in Nottingham without really caring, but if i saw him i think I'd shake his hand and tell him he's a top bloke.
* There are some good games this weekend, but the two highlights are on Sunday, so I won't talk about them right now.
* Finally, was talking to the two Chelsea fans at work about football last night (I try not to talk about it at work) and both of them said there favourite player is Ramires, which Daniel Kelly is probably happy about.
I've a feeling I've missed something. Something IMPORTANT?