Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
what is this shit
been having massive problems with sleep for the last couple months. nothing as bad as this, though.
have you changed anything drastically? like given up smoking du weed (I saw in the drugs thread you like a smoke)
anything else changed?
things that have worked for me
- get yourself physically tired before bed. I either play football, run or just work out a bit.
- have a shower or bath JUST BEFORE bed. this suckers your body, apparently.
- no caffeine based drinks after 7pm - this is assuming you go to bed at 12am, for eg.
- hate to go all base, but masturbating like a bonobo chimp also helps (this could tie into the physical tip up there^)
- maybe some natural sleep aids - lavender oil etc
- have candles in your bedroom - once again, suckering you into a sleep
- read for an hr before going to bed
there are many, many other tips. I'm sure others have great advice.
best of luck with it, buddy.
with blood on my hand and i can't work out where it came from
having murdered anybody, but...
& got up for work at 6:30 this morning
but now i feel much better thanks to your post