Enfield Playing Fields
Great Cambridge Road
This is a bit last minute, but the good people from FC Lokomotiv Thunder have asked us if we can get a team together for this Sunday, as their intended oppposition has pulled out. Their home colours are orange shirts, black shorts and white socks. I'm getting misty-eyed already ...
Following our brilliant victory last Sunday, I think we should and try to continue our winning streak and take up this challenge. As always with international friendlies, we'll have a proper FA referee, so bring your shinpads and practice those throw-ins.
Few more details:
- this is played on a full-sized grass pitch
- there are basic changing rooms and toilet facilities
- 10 min walk from Enfield Town train station (Greater Anglia)
- arrive at 11:30 AM for warm-up, tactics discussion, pre-match fags, team pictures, etc.
- kick-off at 12 PM sharp
- full 2 x 45 minutes and injury time + 15 min break
- normal FA rules, but with rolling subs
- shirt colour to be confirmed (but almost certainly blue)
- post-match analysis in a nearby pub
You know the drill by now: sign up below if you want to play, and given the short notice you're 99.9% guaranteed a game. GO!