I'm starting this now because I wanted to be the first to post this beautiful video mash-up by some German girl, detailing her love for Alan Pardew to a hard house soundtrack:
In other news:
- United do their thang, with Robin van Perfect coming up trumps after an appalling Panenka penalty attempt fail. Patrice Evra on his way to the knacker's yard after being ripped apart by Jason Puncheon.
- Arsenal stroll to comfortable win at mid-table nobodies. Cazorla ran the show with his movement into the channels flummoxing the Liverpool defence.
- Ben Arfa scores a cracker of a goal, but Villa put up a fight and Brad Guzan deserves a run in the team. Villa off the mark, Southampton bottom.
- Roma won at Inter (They'll be exciting with Zdenek Zeman in charge), big two win in Spain, Bayern thump Stuttgart 6-1.
- Just noticed Whitehawk are in the same league as Lewes nowadays. Crumbs.