1. I've an interview at 10 tomorrow. Do you think I'm better off relaxing now so I'm in a good frame of mind tomorrow or carrying on researching the job/company so I know the whole thing inside out in the interview?
2. I've been called back this Thursday from my job interview last week so they can test my skills on Adobe Premiere. I've never used Adobe Premiere. Is it relatively straightforward if you've used other editing software before?
3. The one on Thursday are likely to let me know first. What's the best way to stall them if need be so that I know the answer to Wednesday's interview before making a decision? Failing that, how bad is it if you accept a job verbally and then back out? I've not made a definite decision either way yet btw - just covering eventualities.