As an offshoot of the miscast actors thread, had some great pub banter the other night where we imagined a world where every lead role in every film ever was played by Arnold Schwarzenegger. Maybe its hilarity was amplified by about eight pints of lager, but still pretty funny.
Arnold Schwarzenegger in ... GONE WITH THE WIND
- Rhett! If you go, where should I go? What should I do...?!
- Frankly my dear, I do not give a damn.
Arnold Schwarzenegger in ... THE BIG LEBOWSKI
- So Jeffrey, what do you do for recreation?
- Oh ... you know ... ze us-u-al ... drive a-round ... go bow-ling ..... ze occasional acid flaaashbaaack.
Arnold Schwarzenegger in ... THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
- I am your father!
- NOOOOO! THIS IS NOT A POSSIBILITY .... [grimace] .... NOOOOO!