Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
it won't kill you but eurgh
then not rinsing it then rubbing carrot sticks all over it and then feeding it to the baby. so it's the same thing?!
your stomach is full of bacteria
your skin has a layer of bacteria
in fact there are more bacteria in the human body than human body cells
you need this bacteria
it is good bacteria that fights the bad bacteria
if you eat anti-bacterial apple you will damage yourself though probably not significantly in this one example
adverts are purely for selling you stuff - they're not life instructional videos
chomping it up a bit, pour a yakult in your trap and let the good and bad bacteria do battle.
so i was wondering if it's ok to spray it with some cleaner and eat it anyway
she has some spray
or just don't eat it
despite the fact that you rub it on your surfaces?!
Some are just dilute citric acid and some surfactants that aren't in high enough concentration to do you any harm.
Others are quite formic acid-y and might make you feel a bit ill.
Conclusion: leave it in a bowl of rice and go get a new one.
the surface won't hold it, and it leaves the surface. the bacteria killed, the liquid boils off, and your left with a clean surface. the apple/twirl will probably retain the surface cleaner and SHIT YOU'LL DIE
the liquid would evaporate but the stuff inside the cleaner will be left unevaporated and on the surface ready for it to be rubbed and eaten
Or you give it a wipe with some water to make sure. Or don't, and suffer no ill effects because it's pretty dilute by this point.
the cleaner kills the bad stuff. the liquid then goes away. sorted.
don't remember if i ate it sorry