Hey you all,
I need your help for my thesis.
My MA thesis is based on the current situation of the UK music press.
The objectives are:
1) to enlighten the position of the music press within the UK industry, from its origins to the present
2) to examine the challenges that new music media gatekeepers have brought to the traditional music print press
3) to draft an hypothetical future market for the music print press and its impact on the main key players and audience.
I thought that the idea of getting music fans thoughts in my thesis rather than just professionals would be awesome and would make the thesis more real and much more interesting!
I would love to have your opinions on the following questions:
1) what has the print music magazine meant for you before the blog era?
2) what do you consider to be the role of the music print magazines now in UK ?
3) what is the difference between reading a blog and reading a printed magazine?
4) do you think the music industry is ready to declare the death of the print and to affirm that blogs are ready to take over?
5) what do you think magazines still have that blogs don’t yet ?
6) do you think there is a future for print magazines or will they all go digital any time soon ?
7) what do you think print magazines should do in order to survive to the digital era?
Please feel free to say ANYTHING you wanna say.
It doesnt have to be an essay, you can even write a sentence each questions (obviously the more you want to say, the more interesting would ne for me and for my thesis).
Your help is FUNDAMENTAL and it would mean a lot for me.
Thank you all, I can't stress you more saying that I do REALLY need your support!
All the Best