1. Is that even legal ? As in, stopping citizens of Country A doing something while allowing citizens of Country B to continue ?
2. Street dealers must be well happy
3. Reclassifying cannabis as a hard drug. A big reason the drugs policy of the Netherlands was logical was because of a distinction between hard and soft drugs. What a tragic step backwards.
4. If they introduce a pass system, why would any Dutch citizen carry it round with them? It's a card saying 'I want to have the ability to break international laws'
5. Will be interesting to see how this changes tourist revenues.
6. Will the police start to arrest foreigners who have cannabis on them? If not it's still gonna be the best place for stoners to go on holiday. But the dealers will now be offering them coke/speed etc.