* Chelsea and United both solely have a poor reffing decision to thank for 4-goal swings against Spurs and Villa. Young is a horrible player, as a United fan i'd like to see him replaced in the next game by that bastion of honest football...Nani.
* Man City demolish Norwich. Tevez gets a superb hat-trick, Silva and Aguero look to be playing at their true level again.
* QPR are staring into the Ibis after another defeat. Can a returning Cisse save them/get sent off again?
* Liverpool deservedly beat the bottlers. Carroll had a really good game despite missing a couple chances.
* West Ham keep their hopes of automatic promotion alive after a Vaz Te hat-trick. Slim hopes, mind.
* Neil Lennon literally blows a gasket after Celtic are on the wrong end of some inconsistent reffing. Their goal was offside, mind.