As per the bit in the football thread...
- a 16-team European league, with seperate knockout cup competition.
- two matchdays per week, so should take approximately 4 months start to finish.
- managers allowed to part-exchange players with eachother or a periodically-updated Transfer Market.
- results determined by a mixture of complicated mathematical and probability forumlae, football management simulators and winging it a bit.
- managers to receive match reports (of sorts) after each game, including injury updates, suspensions, updated tables, etc.
- teams (to be assigned at random, names from a hat):
Arsenal, Athletic Bilbao, AC Milan, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Dortmund, Inter, Juventus, Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Napoli, Newcastle (he.), Real Madrid, Spurs.
- will put together some squads once we've got 16 definite yes's (hopeful?). any further interested parties will go on a waiting list and replace those who lose interest/play next time round if the first one goes alright. if there are less than 16 participants could probably trim league size or have some non-human managers, etc, idk.
- *possibly* some sort of (cheap) football-related prize for league and cup winners.
WARNING: this could well prove a bit shit, and i do have a track record of not seeing things through. at best it's going to be extremely lo-fi and fudged.
think we've got 4 definites so far.
any other advice (beyond 'don't bother'/'no point') welcome...
fINidi georges/roberto mancINi's below if interested.