Back by popular demand and work boredom.
1) Which country has the longest coastline in the world?
2) What is the meaning of the world 'agflation'?
3) How were Leonard, Arthur, Julius, and Herbert better known together in films?
4) What is the only ten-letter anagram you can make out of the word PERCUSSION?
5) Solve these ditloids
33 v in the h s
A t t n is 6 i h
6) What does the 'F' stand for in John F. Kennedy?
7) Who was the first Tudor king of England?
8) What are the Sandwich Islands now called?
9) If you travel directly east from Cape Horn, what is the first land you hit?
10) Which is the only official language of the European Union that is not the most widely spoken in any country?
11) There are three countries in the world that are entirely surrounded by one other country. What are they?
12) Ireland is subdivided into four provinces. What are they?
13) What country is known to its citizens as Hellas?
14) What does UBS stand for?
15) A plutocracy is made up of what kind of people?
16) Which three countries have both an Atlantic and a Mediterranean coast?
17) Which is the only country in the world to have Hinduism as its official religion?
18) What is the second largest country by area in Europe?
19) Which are the only two countries to have square flags?
20) The legendary city of Timbuktu is in which country?
21) What is the most populous island in the world?
22) What is this painting called: http://tinyurl.com/7asckzj
23) Which was the only Soviet Bloc country to compete in the 1984 Olympic Games?
24) Which country's flag is this? http://states-world.ru/flags/282.png
25) Which was the last film for Charlie Chaplain's little tramp to appear?
26) 'I guess now its time for me to give up, I feel its time.' The first line from which song?
27) If you were eating 'cuisses de grenouille' what would you be eating?
28) What is a googol?
29) What does UNICEF stand for?
30) Many people have used the term dihydrogen monoxide as part of a hoax. What is dihydrogen monoxide?