1) ''It appeals to the small part of every rational decent human being that wants to say the worst possible thing in any given situation, rather than just thinking it.'' ~ Matt Forde
2) For me, swearing is like spiking a conversation.
3) It's funny to corrupt someone else's ears.
4) It's also the most rudimentary form of ''funny''. Naughty words for naughty boys.
5) I'm an inveterate swearer (having broken through that threshold when I was 7 years old and stopped apologising to God for swearing.)
6) Depending on the company, swearing can stifle / swearing can disarm / swearing can strengthen an existing bond.
7) ''Peter Cook proved you can use gutter language and it's not cheating'' ~ Helen Lewis
8) Using ''guttural'' expletives is always preferable to sugar coating chats about sex. Swear. Be vile.
9) Don't talk about a cunt as if it's a bichon frise.