i can't do any work so instead I'll annoy royter for a bit
1) Which Shakespeare play has the subtitle 'Or what you will'?
2) How many lines are there in a sonnet?
3) Who wrote the Threepenny Opera?
4) Who is the Lord of the Rings in the J.R.R. Tolkien book(s) of the same name?
5) What are Vladimir and Estragon doing in the famous play (title is the answer)?
6) In 1984, what is 'Airstrip One'?
7) Don Diego de la Vega is better known as ... who?
8) At what age do Adrian Mole's diaries start?
9) Which capital city is on the river Tagus?
10) The Vinson Massif is the highest mountain in which continent?
11) What name is given to the notorious tidal current in the Lofoten islands of Norway?
12) Four EU countries drive on the left. What are they?
13) Which central American country's official language is English?
14) What is the name of the cube-shaped building in Mecca that is the holiest place in Islam?
15) What is the popular name of the Angel of Christian Charity in London?
16) Which European capital means 'Merchants harbour' in its original form?
17) On which country's flag would you see an eagle on a cactus eating a snake?
18) In which country is Carthage?
19) Sir Stamford Raffles founded which city in 1819?
20) What did members of the SS have tattooed on their armpits?
21) What colour is 0 on a roulette wheel?
22) Where are the headquarters of Interpol?
23) What does UNESCO stand for?
24) Which car company changed its name from the Swallow Sidecar Company in 1945, and why?
25) What is a digamy?
26) What are the total number of candles on a menorah?
27) By what title is Tenzin Gyatso better known?
28) There are three bones in the middle ear. Name them.
29) Envelope, basket and burners are three main parts of what?
30) In 'The Grinch who stole Christmas', why was the Grinch so mean?