Because I've missed AQOS and we need more. Sorry
1) What is the only EU country to have a hammer and sickle on its flag?
2) What are the only three UN-member countries to begin with the letter V?
3) What are the northernmost and southernmost capital cities in the world?
4) Five UN-member countries have monosyllabic names. What are they?
5) What does 'Fitz' mean at the beginning of a surname?
6) In economics, what is a monopsony?
7) Which organisation's motto is 'Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity'?
8) What does mp stand for in MP3?
9) What is commonly known as the 'Zapruder film'?
10) In 1990, four countries united to form two countries. North and South and East and West formed which countries?
11) Sam Houston was the first president of which independent country in 1836?
12) What did football referees get in 1970 that they hadn't had before?
13) Which food derives its name from the fact that it used to be cooked or baked twice?
14) What is Paul McCartney's middle name?
15) Under what name is the Chinese gooseberry normally sold?
16) Which is the largest species of dolphin?
17) What in radio does AM stand for?
18) Solid carbon dioxide is known by what name?
19) Where is the hypocentre of an earthquake in relation to its epicentre?
20) Which is the only muscle in your body that is only attached at one end?
21) Which temperature has the same value in Fahrenheit and Celsius?
22) What did Foucault's pendulum prove?
23) What are the six noble gases?
24) What does IBM stand for?
25) Where or what does the internet domain .cat represent?