1) In US auto-making, who are the 'Big Three'?
2) What did Al Capone die from?
3) How many points of the compass are there?
4) With which five countries does Spain have a land border (i.e. there is a border post)?
5) Which animal are The Canary Islands named after?
6) Which African city derives its name from 'Three Cities'?
7) Which river flows through the Grand Canyon?
8) How is French Somaliland now known?
9) Which three countries have a flag which is simply a circle on a solid background?
10) The Gulf of Bothnia lies between which two countries?
11) Which is the only US territory that drives on the left?
12) In which desert is Las Vegas?
13) At the 'Parade of Nations' of the opening ceremony of the modern Olympic Games, which countries march first and last?
14) In which sport do neither the participants nor the spectators know the score until the end?
15) What are the two main distinguishing features of Speedway motorbikes?
16) What day is June 16th in literary circles?
17) The youngest and oldest men to be elected President of the United States took office on the same day twenty years apart. Who were they?
18) What's the former name of Bangladesh?
19) What happened to the Archbishop of Kraków in 1978?
20) What is the modern name of ancient Mesopotamia?
21) The Nazi regime was the III Reich. Which was the first?
22) What is Heisei 24 in Japan?